CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
All buyers are requested to read it entirely before placing the order, to ensure a smooth and hassle-free shopping experience with us.
We guarantee you a easy return policy, where if our buyers do not like the product they get a 30 day return window. Please notify our customer support by mailing on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-48 hours of receiving the product. And keep the following points in my mind
- For domestic shipments, all items to be returned/exchanged/refunded must align with the following conditions:
- The returned product/s should be unused by the receiver and should be kept properly.
- We will initiate a reverse pick up at the earliest. Please note it might that 3-4 business days for the product to be collected and return to us.
- Indian Silk House Agencies reserves the right to do a thorough quality check of the product, to ensure it is in proper condition for other buyers before issuing a credit note/processing refunds or issuing an exchange.
- All the purchases that are made online will have to be returned through courier partners only. No request for exchange of product from store will be possible.
- Please note International shipments are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Exchange request is made after 30 days of receiving the product/s.
- Product is damaged because of use or product is not in the same condition as you had received.
- Customized or tailor-made products that have been made to order with your specifications. (For e.g. Fall and picot addition, Pre Stitching and Custom-made Blouses)
- Products with missing pieces or blouse fabric cut out from the saree.
Please feel free to get in touch over call/email/whatsapp, if you need any assistance or clarification before making a purchase from the website/app.
Conditions where we will NOT be able to process Exchange/Returns:
Any returned item received by us that does not meet the above-mentioned conditions, will not be accepted and returned, no amount will be refunded in this case.
- f unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of after placing an order, by mailing us all the details at email@example.com with a reason.
- If you cancel your order before the package has been handed over to the courier partners, we shall refund you the entire amount of the product.
- If the order has already been dispatched from our end and you refuse to accept the order, then the handling charge will be deducted at the time of refund initiation.
- If the order is eligible for cancellation and is cancelled, you will receive the total amount paid by you minus the cancellation charges of 7%.
- We take great care in ensuring the quality of our products but in case the product have any manufacturing defects that have gone unnoticed from our end, we would exchange/replace/refund the same.
If you happen to receive defective or damaged product(s), please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order ID as well as pictures of the defect after receiving the product(s) so that we can resolve the issue at the earliest.
- On arrival of your order, if you find the package to be tampered with, please do not accept delivery and return it back to the delivery person. Please email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID and we’ll do the needful. If the delivery has been accepted by you, it will be assumed that the package was received in a secure manner.
However, please note most of our sarees are handwoven, there might be slight irregularities and unevenness in the weave, pattern or uneven edges. These are most common in handcrafted products and will not be considered as defects.
EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY:
- International shipments are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges. Please feel free to get in touch through email/whatsapp/call if you need any assistance or clarification before making a purchase.
- For domestic orders, exchanges are accepted if the product is unused and undamaged.
- Customized products such as addition of Fall and Picot, Pre-stitching and Blouse Stitching are not eligible for returns/exchange/refunds.
- For exchanges/returns, please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and other key information. It would be great if you add a line which explains the reason of return, so that we can take that into consideration and work towards improving it.
- If the return is due to a defect or wrong product from our end the handling charges will be borne by us.
- After the product arrives back to us, it would go for a thorough quality check as mentioned earlier and only after it’s approved; it’ll be eligible for exchange/return/refund.
- If a fresh piece of the product in question is not in stock, the customer can either choose a different product from the website the preference to our customer support for a hassle free experience.
- If you want to exchange your product with another product of lower amount, we would ship the product as soon as we receive it and for the balance amount you can opt for credit note which can be used for your next purchase or get a refund. Mention it to our customer support on 9836507444 or mail us at email@example.com
- For domestic customers, we do have the facility of arranging reverse pickup. Please note that the reverse pickup charge is Rs.250, which will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds and shipping re-imbursements would be processed within 7-10 business days after the product is received by us.
- Refunds would go back to the original source/mode of payment which the client had opted during checkout. It might take 7-10 business days.
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed when you make a fresh and new purchase, kindly don’t ask us to adjust it at the time of exchange.
Few things to keep in mind while making a purchase from us.
- The weight of the products displayed on our website is only an approximate figure.
- The description of the product stated on our website is brief information about the characteristics of the product.
- The description of the colours may slight vary – although we put in our best efforts to ensure that the variation is minimal but still the same may vary due to various standard factors such as lighting, photography etc. or depending on the screen resolution, colour settings of your device.
- There are certain fabrics that have unique characteristics which you may not be able to clearly see in the picture. You can ask our team to share their photos and videos.
- Sometimes you may see that the threads are hanging from a Saree – please be aware that these are not defects but due to the the warp and weft ( threads ) technique of weaving that leaves loose threads at the edges, which are made into tassels or left as it is by the artisans/manufacturers.
- Note that handloom products will always vary from piece to piece as they are handcrafted.